- Doing task-based teaching – Dave Willis,
- Designing writing tasks – Roger Hunt,
- If I were in your shoes – Margaret Horrigan,
- Genre matters in academic writing – Thomas Baker,
- Discord or symphony: tips for orchestrating your lesson – Jonathan Lewsey,
- Michael Halliday: An appreciation – Alan Jones,
- Grammaring – Wayne Rimmer,
- Anticipating the effect of the rise of China on EIL – Jacqueline McEwan,
- Digital stories – Kirsty McGeoch,
- Livemocha and the power of social language learning – Clint Schmidt,
- The presentation reformation – David Moran,
Teacher Training and Development
- Testing…testing…the IH Kazakhstan Test-Preparation Teacher Training Course – Adrienne Radcliffe,
- In training – Simon Bradley,
- Summer camp considerations – Martin Keon,
My Tuppence Worth
- Leave it to the authorities? Better not! – David Will,
- Doing task-based teaching – reviewed by Neil Preston, IH Brisbane ALS.
- Task-based language learning and teaching – reviewed by Stefano Maraessa, IH Mexico City.
- EAP Essentials: a teacher’s guide to principles and practice – reviewed by Andrew Scott, IH Journal Editor.
- Global pre-intermediate course – reviewed by Pete Gibson, IH Bristol.
- Vocabulary matrix – understanding, learning and teaching – reviewed by Norman Cain, IH Rome Manzoni.